BOC Week Nine: Own Personal Brand



How would you create your own personal brand?
My own personal brand would be an evening gown line called Haley Blaine. Haley Blaine is my first and middle name, it already has personalization to it. The gowns would be luxury and exquisite. Along with the dresses, there would be a line of luxury cosmetics and makeup artists available for makeovers for each girls special day - the day when she will wear her glamourous dress she purchased from Haley Blaine.


What would your logo be?


How would you design business cards?
I would want my business cards to resemble my brand, so they would have to a have a unique and glamorous touch. Either a unique shape, fancy font, imprinted text, or even glittered would be some ideas for how I would create my cards.








What would your theme song be?
If I were to have a theme song a good one would be "Perfect Day" by Hoku.

Lyrics: "On this perfect day, Nothing's standing in my way. On this perfect day, When nothing can go wrong. It's the perfect day."

I chose this song because the purpose of my brand is to make every woman's "special day," (prom, homecoming, wedding, event) the perfect day.



What would you sell?
Haley Blaine would sell high end formal evening gowns for special occasions. Also, a line of somewhat customizable bridal gowns, with corresponding bridesmaid dresses. Finally, there would be a luxury skincare/cosmetics line inside the shop.


And who would your target audience be?
  • The target audience would be women ages fifteen to twenty-seven.
  • Upper class families with be the majority who shop from the brand due to the high price points
  • The demographics of the girls will have a feminine and glamourous style



Finally, where would you show your brand? On television, in a store, or on the Internet?



My brand would be in its own Haley Blaine boutique, or in the formal section of stores like Nordstrom, Sax Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, and Neiman Marcus. The marketing would be shown in teen, women, and bridal magazines. Magazines such as: Cosmo, Vogue, Seventeen, and InStyle

There would also be lots of internet marketing especially through social media (Facebook, Pintrest, Twitter)

Finally, if the budget allowed, there would be a billboard in a popular and "rich" area of town.


No comments:

Post a Comment